Responsible for application administration, upgrades and analyzing business application and system needs. This position has primary responsibility for RIS/PACS and LIS with secondary responsibility for all other hospital applications. Works with various levels of end-users to create specifications for systems and applications, coordinating IT Projects with management, users, staff and vendors. Develops tests and deploys interfaces and related technology aimed at modernizing, consolidating and coordinating the flow of data between independently designed applications within and across the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Health Care Administration, Business or 4 years of experience working with complex multi-tier applications running in a MS Windows Server environment, workflow analysis, application/system analysis, experience working on project teams, financial and/or clinical systems support and maintenance.
• Experience with MS SQL 2008 and Server 2008 or newer
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws, HIPAA, HITECH etc.
• Strong written and oral skills
• SQL Management experience
• Prior Hospital Information System Experience - EHR, HIS, RIS, PACS, HR/Payroll etc.
• Project Management experience
• Experience with HL7 interfaces
• Evidence of in-depth practical knowledge of basic computer applications including Microsoft Windows and MS Office Suite.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Evidence of ability to teach and train effectively
Experience working in a positive, team-oriented environment
Full time with benefits. Exempt.
Submit completed NIH Non-Licensed Employment Application with evidence of ALL requirements to the H.R. Dept.
Open until filled.
Position Type : Full Time
Hourly Wage: $28.21 - $41.29 per/hour