Patient Account Representative/Analyst
Coordination of financial aspects of patients' services including financial counseling, billing and collection of accounts following through to complete resolution of assigned accounts, and handling of inquires related to clinic/hospital services and insurance outcomes.
• High School diploma or equivalency.
• Highly-developed clerical skills;
• Good communication and people skills;
• Ability to type at least 45 WPM and operate a 10-key; and efficiency with a computer, and copier.
• At least three years of experience in the Business Office of a clinic/hospital or similar institution.
• Medical insurance working intellect. B
• Basic knowledge of medical terminology; diagnosis codes and LMRP's.
Full Time w/ Benefits Variable Shifts
Interested applicants must submit a NIH Non-Licensed Employment Application with Resume to the Human Resources Dept. Closing Date: Open Until filled
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $18.11 - $24.65 per/hour
Lori Bengochia - Human Resources Recruiter
150 Pioneer Lane
Bishop, CA 93514
Phone: (760) 873-2011
Fax: (760) 873-2108