Controller - Accounting
Plans for and manages the daily, monthly and quarterly activities of the General Accounting Office, including general and subsidiary ledgers, board designated funds, property accounting, accounts payable, payroll, Bond fund reports, contractor reports and supplies inventory. Prepares the monthly financial statements, cost report documents, OSHPD documents, department quality reports and other required financial and statistical data and reports. The Controller works directly with Chief Financial Officer and all the Managers and Directors at NIHD. The Controller is responsible to provide education and process assistance to departments in the areas of expense management, payroll processing, time and attendance and budget. The Controller is to be a subject matter expert with the general ledger, its budget report functions and a back up for accounts payable, payroll and fixed asset functions.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Minimum of four years of job-related experience.
• Will consider Bachelors in Business Administration with accounting focus.
• Professional certification of one of the following: CPA, CFA, CMA, CFM, CIA, ACCA
• Progressive Management Experience in an Accounting Office.
• At least four years of experience in CA hospital, clinic or Health plan accounting and OSHPD Accounting guidelines.
Full time with benefits. Salaried, exempt.
Submit a Resume and completed NIHD Employment Application to the H.R. Dept.
Open until filled.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $47.84 - $70.24 per/hour