Controller - Accounting
Plans for the future direction and manages the activities of the General Accounting Office, including general and subsidiary ledgers, specific purpose and board designated funds, property accounting, accounts payable, payroll, and supplies inventory. Prepares the monthly financial statements and other required financial and statistical data and reports. Works directly with Chief Financial Officer to meet reporting and account strategic plans.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Minimum of two years of job-related experience.
• Will consider Bachelors in Business Administration with accounting focus.
• Professional certification of one of the following: CPA, CFA, CMA, CFM, CIA, ACCA
• Progressive Management Experience in an Accounting Office.
• At least one year of experience in CA hospital accounting and knowledge of the implications of being a non-profit, County-affiliated organization and OSHPD Accounting guidelines.
Full time with benefits. Salaried, exempt.
Submit a letter of interest and completed NIH Non-Licensed Employment Application to the H.R. Dept.
Open until filled.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $47.80 - $70.24 per/hour