HIM Manager - Medical Records
The Health Information Manager is to provide experienced level leadership to Health Information Management (HIM) staff including the onsite and remote coding staff. The manager will manage all aspects of the HIM department, coding, auditing, medical record information system, chart imaging system, and tumor registry system. The manager supervises the workflow and audits, maintenance of medical records for accuracy, timely completion, prompt retrieval and for compliance with state licensure and hospital accuracy, timely completion, prompt retrieval and for compliance with state licensure and hospital accreditation standards of the department.
• Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification
• Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
• Minimum of 5 years health information management or coding services leadership experience.
• Proven track record of leadership skills.
• Associates or Bachelors degree.
• Healthcare Chart Auditor Certification (CHCA);
Full time with benefits. Varied Shifts.
Submit a NIH licensed Employment Application to the Human Resources Department. Position will be open a minimum of 7 days from posting date of 12.1.2017
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $38.38 - $52.70 per/hour
Lori Bengochia - Human Resources Recruiter
150 Pioneer Lane
Bishop, CA 93514
Phone: (760) 873-2011
Fax: (760) 873-2108