Radiology Technologist - Radiology
The radiologic technologist is responsible, under the supervision of a radiologist, for performing screening, diagnostic and/or therapeutic imaging procedures as required in the modalities where the employee is registered and / or licensed. These procedures are to be performed in accordance with department and hospital protocols and policies. The radiologic Technologists must perform the procedures competently and, and where applicable, independently as the procedures may be performed under personal, direct, or general supervision. This position will include tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids and tissues. This position may require day, evening, night shift hours and availability for on-call coverage.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology or other medical imaging specialty
• Radiologic Technologist Certification from the American Registry for Radiologic Technologists (or equivalent accrediting body) and certified by the state of California as outlined below:
o California State Radiologic Technologists License
o California State Fluoroscopy Technologist License
o Registered Radiographer
o Must meet at least one of the following requirements:
Registered in CT
Certified by state of California as a Mammographic Radiologic Technologist
• Current CPR card
• Minimum of an Associate of Science or Associate of Arts Degree in applicable field or acceptable equivalent experience.
• Experience with Seven Medical PACS / RIS
• Experience with Athena Health EHR
Full-time with Benefits
Please submit a NIHD application ato NIH Human Resources Dept. Opened until filled.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $33.68 - $45.36 per/hour