PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT
Responsible for the treatment of Physical Therapy patients already evaluated by a licensed physical therapist, and following through the plan of care set by the primary therapist. The staff Physical Therapy Assistant shall interact with all hospital departments, and medical staff. Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality in all areas involving patients and their related hospital business. Conduct hospital business in an ethical and lawful manner, and is willing to report any knowledge of real or potential fraud or abuse according to the NIH Compliance Code of Conduct. Abide by the NIH Personnel, Payroll Policies and Procedures. Abide by Departmental Policies and Procedures, and standards of performance and conduct.
1. Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant Program
2. Holding a current Physical Therapy Assistant license in the State of California.
3. BLS within 2 month of hire and on-going
4. Interpersonal skills necessary in order to instruct/comfort patients/families; to maintain effective communication/contact with healthcare team members
5. Analytical skills necessary in order to prioritize workload and prepare nursing care plans, and develop solutions to problems concerning patient�s body, mind, and spirit
6. Basic computer knowledge including: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Intranet
7. Ability to learn Computer software programs including: McKesson Clinical Care Station, Policy Manager, OneSource, HPF, One Content
8. Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
Full-time with Benefits
Interested applicants should submit a completed NIH Licensed Employment Application and a copy of any certifications or licenses required. to the Human Resources Department. Open until filled
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $26.76 - $35.16 per/hour