COMPUTER SERVICES ANALYST
The Computer Service Technician works to fulfill Service Requests and resolve Incidents. May perform Systems and Network operational, administrative and other duties.
• High school diploma or equivalency
• 2-3 years relevant and demonstrable computer operations experience.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Evidence of in-depth practical knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems including Windows OS; MS Exchange/Outlook and browser functions; anti-virus products, remote control tools, Microsoft applications including Microsoft Office Suite and other Client-Server applications; and must demonstrate ability to add-on, upgrade, enhance, install, replace, and repair, as required
• Experience in Healthcare environment
• Experience in a Citrix environment
• Relevant certifications: MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCA
Full Time, Exempt W/Benefits
Salary Scale: $28.21-$41.29 per hour
Interested applicants must submit a NIH Non-Licensed Employment Application with Resume copy of any license and certifications required to the Human Resources Dept. Closing Date: Open Until Filled.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $28.21 - $41.29 per/hour